Lucy Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la merveilleuse Lucy Lawless

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Avec

RENEÉ O’CONNOR

Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

3 décembre

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war
Xenaline ♥

3 décembre Empty
MessageSujet: 3 décembre   3 décembre Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 13:22

NOTE FROM A HOUSECLEANING SHARON: While I was browsing my files, I found a note from Lucy about her appearance at the Factory that some forgetful gremlin forgot to post. In light of her upcoming Roxy appearance, it seemed appropriate. I also sense another t-shirt in what she wrote

To all the posse who turned up to the Factory and all those that couldn't, but were there in spirit, THANK-YOU!!

It was an awesome evening and one of the most exciting of my life. A special note to the girls fromToronto and as far away as Miami, for all your support. What do I call you, the Posse . . . the Pink-Posse . . . the PinkPossecats?

Man, I tell you, performing on stage is a rip-roaring high. I don't know what else does that. I always flat-line right afterwards and nobody can get boo out of me, but I wake up high as a kite the next day.

I'm still not entirely comfortable up there but I'm getting there. Thanks for your support.

Love to you all,
Lucy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

3 décembre
Page 1 sur 1