Lucy Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la merveilleuse Lucy Lawless

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Avec

RENEÉ O’CONNOR

Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

8 décembre

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war
Xenaline ♥

8 décembre Empty
MessageSujet: 8 décembre   8 décembre Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 14:23

I am just back from Thanksgiving in NZ after which I jetted to NYC to play a role in FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS. It was awesome. Those guys are every bit as cool as you would think and waaaay more intelligent than their characters, as one would hope.

Apart from the jetlag, I caught up with a heap of friends. Co-incidentally, Marissa was preparing to go into her stint on Broadway to finish up HAIRSPRAY in style with Harvey Fierstein. I went to her rehearsals and caught up with Richard Griffiths who is starring in EQUUS with Daniel Radcliffe. Both were excellent in their roles. Richard and I met on the set of BEDTIME STORIES, which comes out December 25. I have had a lot of laughs with that guy and love him dearly.

I also had a crap time in Soho, which is full of poseurs who can barely afford to eat there, let alone live there, and yet, who check out your shoes before they deign to talk/serve you. They never smile. I have renamed it “Sad-Ho.” As far as I'm concerned it's a ghetto for assholes.

So now I am getting excited about the Roxy Show. The juggernaut has begun to move. Today I was out shopping for fabric with Alek Adorian in the deepest recesses of the Garment district in Downtown LA for something challenging. All those of you who are coming, dress for a night at the Pleasuredome! Think sexy. Boys-will-be-girls-will-be-boys Glamour! Prudes need not apply. Check your inhibitions at the door!

I can't wait to see you there. We are all going to be going through a wild night together!
Hoo-hah!
L
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

8 décembre
Page 1 sur 1