Lucy Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la merveilleuse Lucy Lawless

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Avec

RENEÉ O’CONNOR

Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

1er septembre

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war
Xenaline ♥

1er septembre Empty
MessageSujet: 1er septembre   1er septembre Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 13:08

Hi, Gang!

Thanks for all your good vibes for last night. I have to say that it was one of the most joyous experiences of my life. I never for one second thought I would even meet Smokey Robinson, let alone sing with him. I really tried to pay attention and breathe him in so as not to miss a thing. He was the main reason I came on the show in the first place. Even if I were to get voted off next week, I can only say THANK-YOU!!

I really love the crowd I am working with. The Duets Production team are great fun to be around because they love what they do. The other contestants are wonderful and very supportive of one another. I think there is a growing sense of camaraderie now that we realise the Russian roulette nature of this gig. I think we all thought that we were in a Broadway show of sorts where everyone is vital to the whole and you become a real community. Of course, on Duets one of us is publicly eviscerated. Terminated, even. God, we felt sick last night when we lost Chris Jericho. Everyone loved him and it was a shock when he got kicked off the playground.

Yep, we definitely have the feeling that we are facing extinction and need to hang together. Yikes. Now it's in the hands of the audience.

At least we have broken the ice by getting the first show out of the way. Things should be a little more fun from here out. The anxiety of the build-up to last night's show means that I have to have a wee collapse. Marissa says there's always payback for that kind of adrenaline rush. She ought to know. She is my Mama Rose. She is like the mother in Gypsy and tells me to stop talking coz I'm no damn good to her if I can't sing next week. She says, "Oh, you're going to do this! You're going to do it and do it well, cuz it's all FOR ME! FOR ME!! FOR MEEEEEEE!!!!"

She's insane, as you know, but she's so darn kitsch, I just can't bear to throw her out. It's a little bit like having a motion-sensor Little Richard doll on your bookshelf that you forget about and it scares the crap out of you every time you go to the loo in the night. Holy Cow, they are going to be in $2 Stores all over the world by Xmas. The Little Richards not the Marissas. She's very high end.

These judges, let's face it, are great television. They are genuinely nutty and you can't imagine what they are going to say next. I do not believe they are encouraged to be wacky, they just are.
Hooray for everything!

Love,
Lucy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

1er septembre
Page 1 sur 1