Forum sur la merveilleuse Lucy Lawless

Plus d'informations, ici :

Partagez | 

16 septembre

Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war

MessageSujet: 16 septembre   Mer 11 Aoû - 13:09

Oh, Baby! Thanks a mil for your support tonight. I didn't hear the telecast as I was out with Jai having our first martini in many moons, but we saw it in a bar in West Hollywood and it looked darn fine. We got up and boogied down to Alphonso and Denise, surely the nicest woman on the Earth, and rocked out to Hal. Boy, what a shock when Carly went, eh?! We were NOT expecting that! On the other hand, a nuclear bomb couldn't dislodge my little cucuracha, Cheech, from his stoner throne. I hope Carly sees this as a triumph, not a failing. After all, you can't win a gold your first time out, right? She did so well and we are all so proud of her.

I have many people to thank for putting me up on that stage every week. From my biggest fan, Rob Tapert, to the production team, my lovely (Tony-award-winning) assistant, Marissa Jaret Winokur, vocal coach, Eric Vetro, Hair and Make-up, Craig Gangi and Darrell Redleaf. And how can I forget the man who designed my frocks, Alek Adorian? Every one a winner! Plus Lorelei, my boob-wrangler, who sews bras into my gowns and Warden O'Neill and his team in the costume dept of Duets. You can see why this is such a team effort!

All of whom vote for me in many ways, but my greatest thanks is to the hundreds, maybe thousands of fans at home who have shown me their fiercest loyalty over the years, through thick and thin. I love you and honor you all the days of my life. You know who you are, best love and gratitude,

P.S. Did you notice that I got Xena up on that stage tonight?

°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø Xenaline °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`º¤ø,

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
16 septembre
Page 1 sur 1