Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

Partagez | 

26 septembre

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war

MessageSujet: 26 septembre   Mer 11 Aoû - 13:12

I was so shocked at Jai's leaving that I made myself sick. I had to spend a day in bed. That's what happens when you sing with a great Diva, huh? There's no room for anyone but her on the stage and let's face it, try to fight back against Patti LaBelle and you're shooting with blanks! But I have to say, I am sooooo thankful to last one more week coz this week is going to be a doozy!!! I am really doing backflips over my next two artists. One is a returned artist and one is one of the greatest anthems of the 80's sung by the original artist. She is unforgettable in her own right. I cannot believe I am getting to share a stage with her! For the record, Hal is truly one of the best fellas I ever met. I'm not kidding you. He is so genuine, he's stuck on go but since I have a son like that, it doesn't faze me in the least. He is non-judgmental, sincere and bloody funny. Alphonso is my hero, who saves my neck every time I fail to come in on my line. He thinks like a director, always three steps ahead. I can count on him to bail my sorry ass out of a sticky situation and laugh about it. Love him!
Too good, Too good!
Love,
Stelllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø Xenaline °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`º¤ø,

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

26 septembre
Page 1 sur 1