Lucy Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la merveilleuse Lucy Lawless

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Avec

RENEÉ O’CONNOR

Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

3 octobre

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war
Xenaline ♥

3 octobre Empty
MessageSujet: 3 octobre   3 octobre Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 14:04

Hi Gang!
I am in Vancouver working on The L Word after a fantastic experience in San Francisco. Michael Orland and the guys from the Rrazz Room helped turn out a splendid show with the help of an incredible band. Ted P made those quiet songs ache! And my backing vocalists, Peggi & Terry, need their own shows!

Sharon managed to pull together four of the best fan videos for the backdrop. There were many terrific ones that we just couldn't get our hands on in time, or use due to technical problems, but the ones we had were awesome. Special thanks to all of you who sent in vids, especially the ones we used, Sara (France), Berkin (Turkey) and Angela (USA).

You are all wonderfully talented and generous. Thank you!

I am grateful to all of you who came from near and far, particularly in this financial climate. You helped raise money for a wonderful charity, REAF.

Thanks also to the St. Francis Westin in Union Square and Fusion Hotel who put us up in support of the REAF.

I am in awe of your kindness towards one another and your committment to Feel the Love Week.

I wish you all love and laughter. Let's all go out and . . .
Rock the Love!
There is nothing else.
LL
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

3 octobre
Page 1 sur 1