Lucy Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la merveilleuse Lucy Lawless

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Avec

RENEÉ O’CONNOR

Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

25 mars

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war
Xenaline ♥

25 mars Empty
MessageSujet: 25 mars   25 mars Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 13:53

Hi, All!!

As I write this, I have no idea of the vote tonight, though I just know our girl came through. She had a wardrobe malfunction when her heel got caught up in all that pink fringe last night. You couldn't really see it on the tape, but they bunny-hopped their way out of trouble. I am so proud of her. Ahh, costuming -- you live and learn. I just wanted to thank all of you who voted and encouraged others to. Bless you always!

I missed the show last night and tonight because I have been working on Bedtime Stories, an Adam Sandler pic. I have to tell you, this guy is a wonderful producer and human being. He and his partners are incredibly generous of spirit and treat their crew reeeaally well. I haven't been on a set with this kind of levity since Xena. I had completely gone off acting last year, as many of you know, but this job has completely turned my head around. You are going to see me be a wicked, cheeky monkey. Guy Pearce plays my venal boyfriend sublimely. He actually helps anchor my insanity. Sandler pushes me over the edge. I have got to go scrape the goop off my face before the results show.

Love to love, ya, Babies!
L
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

25 mars
Page 1 sur 1