Lucy Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la merveilleuse Lucy Lawless

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Avec

RENEÉ O’CONNOR

Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

12 décembre

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war
Xenaline ♥

12 décembre Empty
MessageSujet: 12 décembre   12 décembre Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 13:49

It's been a while since I wrote. I've been undergoing a winter transformation, I guess. A lot has changed. I read my last blog after the Chicago show and noted my expectation that my next show would be heavily influenced by the Chicago groove. But I was mistaken. That was perfect unto itself.

But something has twisted around in me and I feel the need to do something really grassroots. I cannot outdo the other shows for their size and complexity, the horns, the voices, the rocked-out showbiz-iness of it all. I am doing a 180-degree turn. This will be the antithesis of what you may have been expecting. There is going to be more talk, more conversation, Tig will be back and my back-up singers will be my oldest friends. It will feel more like Jerry Springer crashed the Bing Crosby Christmas special. I want it to be truly intimate, but, knowing me and my awful best friends, it can't help be a little kooked. I will spend the next six weeks thinking of ways to surprise you. It doesn't help that at least 300 of you bought up two nights in a row. Now I have to shake up the shows so you don't get two of the same. Maybe one night Tig does her new material and the next night she and I have duellng interview questions, "Tig, is it true that you're a Big-ass lesbo?" "Who are you calling Big-ass?" I can only imagine what she'll ask me.

So if you're looking for a slick Rock/R&B/Blues set, this is not the show for you.

If you are looking to come to my post-Christmas Christmas party, c'mon over!

See you at the Roxy, Babies!
Love,
Lucy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

12 décembre
Page 1 sur 1