Lucy Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la merveilleuse Lucy Lawless

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Avec

RENEÉ O’CONNOR

Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

18 septembre

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war
Xenaline ♥

18 septembre Empty
MessageSujet: 18 septembre   18 septembre Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 13:46

Hi guys!
This is an announcement from the family and friends of Aleida Santiago who passed away last year. I just want to authenticate the sale and the signatures attached. Aleida had collected more Xena stuff than anyone, including myself.

I think about her often and know that she lived a rich and brilliant life. She always worked to improve the lives of the underpriviledged and to bring about justice.

Her partner Grace and her beloved friends continue her work and this sale is testament to that. Renee and I never asked that she support our causes, in fact we felt it was important that the money they raise go into causes that reflect Aleida's life and work in the community.

Bless you, Aleida and Grace. The world is a better place for your having been here.
Love,
Lucy

Last October the Xenaverse lost one of its biggest champions, Aleida Santiago and in her memory starting on September 16th, her extensive Xena collection will be going up on Ebay. Aleida was not only a huge supporter of the show but of Lucy and Renee's charities as well. Grace, her surviving partner, would like to honor Aleida's memory by donating a large portion of the profits from this auction to Lucy's charity The Trevor Project and a charity of Renee's choice. Aleida was a passionate collector of all things Xena/Lucy/Renee and through the years acquired an impressive collection, from costumes, to props, to trading cards, to photos and much more. For example Xena leathers, Lucy's stunt riding boot, props used on set and signed by Lucy & Renee such as swords, a sai, the actual Ring from the Valkyrie Trilogy, entire sets of trading cards, and hundreds of photos including some from the Photo Club. These items can be found on Ebay under the seller name Cuban40, new items will go up every Sunday and the auction will continue until everything has found a home.
Signed,
Grace and Aleida's Crew.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

18 septembre
Page 1 sur 1