Lucy Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la merveilleuse Lucy Lawless

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Avec

RENEÉ O’CONNOR

Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

12 juin

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war
Xenaline ♥

12 juin Empty
MessageSujet: 12 juin   12 juin Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 13:39

Wow! Thanks, gang for an unforgettable experience in NYC! I learned so much and boy, did the show evolve from one night to the next. I learned so much about showmanship and producing, etc. Michael Orland, my Musical Director, was fantastic, as was all the band. Sharlotte Gibson cut loose singing, “When Billy Comes Home" again. Her mother, Harriet, was there, too. I love that woman! We picked up some new musicians in NY -- lead guitar, Oscar Bautista, Dan-the-Animal Gross (drums) and Stephanie Alexander (backing vocals). And they were spectacular! New Yorkers have great chops and great attitudes. Thank-you guys!

From my Roxy gig, you might have recognised, Frogs on Bass, Ralph Smith on Keys and two special performers, Tig Notaro and Renee O'Connor!!

Renee has never looked more gorgeous! She shook her booty to “What'd I Say” in a red go-go dress, AND THE CROWD WENT WILD!!! Tig riffed on a balloon in search of new material. She truly loves
working for my audience. She finds you all so fun to be with. And don't we love her?!

I am working on a one-woman show which involves music and memories of my crazy life. It's going to take years to put it together so don't hold your breath, but now that I've typed it out loud, it must be true. I'm committed.

Gary and Adam from Creation are trying to get me to do more shows. I am trying to figure out how to get the ticket price down so that more people can come. See, if I have a smaller band, or just me and a pianist, it needs to be a more intimate environment. I think we just have to be stationed somewhere for a longer run. Anyway, we'll figure it out.

I hope you enjoy some of the photos that will be up shortly. These are just for starters, but we have thousands still to sift through.
Best,
LL
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

12 juin
Page 1 sur 1