Lucy Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la merveilleuse Lucy Lawless

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Avec

RENEÉ O’CONNOR

Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

14 janvier

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war
Xenaline ♥

14 janvier Empty
MessageSujet: 14 janvier   14 janvier Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 13:26

Wow! Thank-you guys so much for making my LIFE!!!!

That was so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. i don't want to lose any of the spontaneity but I hope I can fix some things that were lacking. For example, i kept messing up the M. Etheridge song. I know it so well!! But, heck, live performance is always a gamble and you just have to flow with whatever happens.

I want to thank Sharon Delaney in particular, without whom this never would have come to pass. She and I were sitting at my computer one day after Duets and I said, "I wanna do a show," and she jumped right on board. Without her unconditional support the idea might have died there. She gave it impetus and kept the momentum between my flames of fantasy. Thanks a mil, Sharona. It takes two you know.

In fact it takes a village. I met some really phenomenal women thru Aleida Santiago, the Uber-fan. Aleida is no longer with us, but the friendships continue. Kelly D, Kit-Kat Crimins, Nora Manz and latterly, my assistant, Chalis, have been the life-blood that kept me laughing when everything was falling apart.

So with Sharon and the rest of the Creation Team we made a wonderful evening for our beloved fans.

Special note: Gary and Adam from Creation have been trying to get me to do a show for years and I was never ready to put my neck out there. I thank you guys for still having faith in me and still being willing to take the risk that a show like mine could work out. I have never had so much fun in my life! The background singers also said this was the most fun gig they had ever experienced.

I love that the fans were so much a part of the show.
I bet not even Cher has fans of this caliber!
Love always,
Lucy Lawless
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

14 janvier
Page 1 sur 1