Lucy Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la merveilleuse Lucy Lawless

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Avec

RENEÉ O’CONNOR

Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

24 novembre

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war
Xenaline ♥

24 novembre Empty
MessageSujet: 24 novembre   24 novembre Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 14:22

Hello Gang!
I am down in NZ where we had a huge Thanksgiving dinner for the whole family. It was terrific. Rob cooked the biggest turkey that ever lived and smoked schnapper (which is how we spell “snapper” Downunder). All the kids went swimming.

Thanks for the many kind words regarding the passing of my Uncle, Kevin Ryan. He was an amazing man, a defense lawyer who went to bat for the lowest on society's totem pole, the most impoverished --financially and spiritually. I have come to have the utmost respect for defense attorneys, whose job is not to get criminals off the hook, but to protect the rights of ALL citizens to a righteous defense, no matter what circumstances you were born into. An aggressive defense is not merely the domain of the wealthy. He was a champion of the underdog, a great husband and father.

Whether we realise it or not, defense lawyers are the bulwark that any of us have against overzealous and improper prosecution.

This week they are auctioning off the portraits of well-known New Zealanders painted by Marty Welch. I love that he has tried to get to the heart of people. These works are great pieces of Kiwiana.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!!
L
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

24 novembre
Page 1 sur 1