Lucy Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la merveilleuse Lucy Lawless

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Avec

RENEÉ O’CONNOR

Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

Le Deal du moment :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED ...
Voir le deal
316 €

29 juin

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war
Xenaline ♥

29 juin Empty
MessageSujet: 29 juin   29 juin Icon_minitimeMer 11 Aoû - 14:00

Thanks for coming out in force last night, gang! You give me a lot of courage. It would be weird to go out and do a show like mine without you. Imagine all those bewildered movie-goers thinking, "Who is that woman, and what is she bumping and grinding about?!"

I have to say, I have had a miserable flu season and have never truly been well in the last few months, but my voice held up, thanks to Mr. Vetro, who came home from Vegas where he is working with The Divine Ms. M, to give me a vocal warm up.

I think I am going to go more in the direction of that 1970's playmate look. Yeah, I came over all Xaviera Hollander last night. I think it's working for me.

And my special thanks to the band: Michael Orland –- Musical Director and Keys (and Tambourine!)
Lynn Keller -- bass
Candy Girard -- fiddle
Ted Perlman -- guitar
Sammy K -- drums
Terry Wood and Peggi Blu -- my gorgeous BV's

They did the gig for a fraction of their normal fee because they had such a good time at the Roxy. I thank them so much for their talent and generosity of spirit.

And, of course, thanks to Mama Rose for all the bullying and spraying me in the face with throat spray. Nice aim, Ma.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

29 juin
Page 1 sur 1