Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

Partagez | 

27 août

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war

MessageSujet: 27 août   Mer 11 Aoû - 13:45

I am CONSUMED with prepping the Chicago show. Obviously, we want to rock the house, but my main concern is that this be a meaningful “conversation” with the audience. Joe Lo Duca, my old friend and genius composer behind Xena, Herc and a hundred other soundtracks, has a unique appreciation of my audience. After all, the Xena fans were his audience, too. He has put together a band of fantastic Chicago R&B musos. We are mixing in a little funk to get the room thrumming.

On the whole, I have chosen songs that reflect how I feel about my fans and being alive in general. I want to give you the funnest night of your life. That said, there is a quieter section in the middle where I pay homage to one of the most life-altering spirits I ever encountered. (She was not a fan.) We met in devastating circumstances and her passing touched me deeply and propelled me along a course of looking after the little guy. One song in particular represents the redemption I felt I desperately needed. Redemption for me, for her, and for the way I saw the whole damn human race. Some stories can only be told in song.

As usual, I went to NZ, had a great time, did no exercise, ate biscuits (cookies) and turned into a donut. It's weird to admit it, but it kind of made me happy! I am digging being a fat bastard.

Unfortunately, I will not get through a Lucy show if I don't shape up quick-smart.

Drat!
Love,
Lu

°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø Xenaline °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`º¤ø,

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

27 août
Page 1 sur 1