Plus d'informations, ici : www.xivents.com/xenite-con

Partagez | 

18 août

AuteurMessage
Xenaline ♥
Princess of the war
Princess of the war

MessageSujet: 18 août   Mer 11 Aoû - 13:44

Hi there from sunny New Zealand! First off, I'd like to apologise if anyone was insulted by the array of boobage in the last few video blogs. It was entirely uncalled for and I won't let it happen again.
(Unless you ask really really nicely.)

Actually, it's raining cats and dogs outside. I am enjoying a stint in lovely Wellington. We are checking out Weta Studios where quite a few of my old friends from Xena are now working. I have been incredibly busy travelling back and forth across America --LA/Miami/San Diego/ Michigan/San Fran/ then to NZ. As usual I'm a wreck when I get here. But two weeks of family, biscuits and cups of tea usually set me right.

Miami was ridiculously good fun. Bruce Campbell got me a wonderful gig on his new show, Burn Notice. It stars Jeffrey Donovan who is knockout in this role. Very sexy and idiosyncratic as a spy who has been given the cold shoulder by his own agency. It's kind of the next generation of Miami Vice and it's wonderful! USA Network, Thursday nights. My episode, “False Flag” is on Sept. 13. Thanks Bruce for the most fun I've had in ages.

I am turning my mind to the Chicago show. It will be different to the other show I've done. I am collaborating with Joe Lo Duca who was the genius behind the music of Xena all those years. We had talked about doing something together for ages and now I think I am strong enough to front up with Joe, whom I have loved and admired so many years. It's going to have a Chicago feel. Put in your vote if there are any songs you all feel I simply must include and we'll take it into consideration, though each song has to fit within a whole.
Love,
Lucy

°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø Xenaline °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`º¤ø,

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://lucy-addict.forumactif.com

18 août
Page 1 sur 1